Vision Show 2018 , April 10-12, 2018 , Boston, Massachusetts, USA
The Vision Show & Conference, hosted by AIA, is set for April 10-12, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. AIA is currently seeking speakers on a variety of vision and imaging topics.
The Vision Show & Conference, which is expected to attract over 3,000 attendees with some 300 people attending conference sessions, is held just once every two years.
Topics of interest include:
- Getting Started with Vision & Imaging
- Embedded / Computer Vision
- Vision’s Role in the Internet of Things
- 3D Vision Techniques
- Vision Guided Robotics
- Smart Cameras & Vision Sensors
- Neural Networks / Deep Learning
- Time of Flight Sensors
- Software Tools for Vision & Robotics
- Vision Systems Integration
- Advances in Camera Technology
- Vision in Autonomous Vehicles
- Real-time Video Applications
- Non-Visible Imaging
- Vision Lighting & Optics
- Emerging Machine Vision Applications
- Advances in Color Vision
- Advances in 3D Bin Picking
- Vision Interface Standards
- Vision Inspection Techniques
- Vision & Imaging in various industries such as Life Sciences, Agriculture, Security, Surveillance, Electronics, Automotive, etc.
Anyone interested in giving a non-commercial presentation on one of these topics, or a related topic, should submit an abstract by September 15, 2017.
You can also send an email to Maria Kurple, A3 Event Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call AIA Headquarters at (734) 994-6088.